Perform clerical duties, including, but not limited to fielding telephone calls, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Responsible for specific projects and tasks.
- Manage the Executive’s scheduling, communication, and travel coordination;
- Provide assistance to the executive team for meeting preparation and events;
- Assist in the administration of the Legal Department, including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, copying, and filing legal documents;
- Develop and maintain appropriate document filing systems, and ensure compliance with records retention procedures;
- Pitch in with office management responsibilities as a true team member;
- Responsible for Asset project of the company, asset checking every 4 months and ensure the asset list is up to date information;
- Self-Monthly report to HOD;
- Assist the team in training preparation and conduction;
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive.
- Monthly inventory check with PMD.
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to draft correspondences and other communications quickly with minimum direction.
- Experience facilitating meetings.
- Keen attention to detail with ability to track and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint / general computer literacy.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate the completion of large administrative projects in a timely manner, including meeting strict deadlines.
- Proactive and service-oriented, but easygoing personality.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team.