ORDER PROCESSING OFFICER
Responsible for accurate and timely processing of new orders received from the customer as well as providing accurate quotations. Ensuring all data in the order form is correct before sending it to Order Distribution.
- Appropriately respond to customer emails regarding the orders;
- Receive order forms from customers and process detail checking before making due date confirmation to customers;
- Send the orders to production and follow up accordingly;
- Coordinate with CAD CAM department on making CAD design and breakdown for special orders (VDI, DX & Paul Bram and Local customers);
- Work with quote officer and PMD on cost card making and verifying for special orders (DX & Paul Bram and Local customer).
- Product checking before packing: quantity, price…
- Assist in photo shooting for local product and sample;
- Facilitate training of own department;
- Assist in providing ideas on the appearance of the company’s website.
- Assist in creating breakdown during peak time.
- Support quotation officer in Job Bag Printing.
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Computer skills, WORD, EXCEL…
- Good knowledge of English;
- Detail-oriented, always customer centric;
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver.