PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT PROJECT SUPERVISOR (PDP Supervisor)
Manage and Coordinate all product development projects to ensure the correction and smooth flow of projects.
- Manage and coordinate product development projects to ensure the smooth flow of the projects;
- Communicate and send new product detail to customer for approval;
- Directs the evaluation and resolution of technical feasibility, design optimization and production issues to the appropriate personnel and records them for future reference;
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data, checking production costs and material costs;
- Ensures all requirements needed in creating new products are available in anticipation of bulk orders;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, self-mentoring and research;
- QC Sample, rendering related to PDP;
- Coordinate with CAD Team, Design to ensure the smooth flow of the project;
- Daily follow up with production for the same status, record issues;
- Support CSOM Manager and purchasing Officer to find vendors for special products needed for company;
- QC actual photograph of the sample to ensure the production correction against customer’s request;
- Support breakdown admin if any rush work;
- Support CSOM Manager, Design Team and CAD Team to work on how to maintain and organize the old files and documents.
SKILL AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Degree in design and architecture would be preferable but not a must.
- Strong communication is an advantage.
- Good command in English both writing and speaking is a must.
- Creative and eager to learning new things.